How can Next Step Pregnancy Solutions and Services help you in your ministry
Use us as a referral for anyone facing an unexpected pregnancy, sexual health information, post-abortive care or any of our other available services.
Schedule a speaker to educate your youth and young adults regarding sexual integrity and what God’s word says about abortion and the sanctity of human life
How Your Church Can Help Next Step
As a non-profit ministry, a partnership with the local church is vital.
- Schedule a speaker to share what is happening at Next Step and how you can help.
- Designate a Bridgebuilder – Someone who is called to represent Next Step in your church. They will keep the church informed concerning events, issues, fundraisers and prayer requests.
- Whether once or as an ongoing commitment there are many ways you can help. Check out our Volunteer page for information on what you can do.
- Ask to receive our Partnering in Prayer monthly update at email@example.com
Ways to Give Financially
We so appreciate the help and support of our churches!
Baby Bottle Campaign: A Baby Bottle Campaign is a fun way for your entire church family to be involved. We will provide baby bottles for you to distribute, a four-week campaign is most effective. This can be in January for Sanctity of Human Life, Mother’s Day to Father’s Day or anytime that works for your congregation. Bridgebuilders will pick up the bottles. Your people will take them home, fill them with coins, bills, and checks and return them to your church. Bridgebuilders will bring them back to the Center.
- Take up a Love Offering
- Set a Missions Budget (annual or monthly)
- Designate a percentage of your monthly offerings to Next Step